The UFO I finished last weekend is now folded and put away. I’ve cleaned off my work table, put away my Kona cottons, and made of the list of the colors I’ve mostly used up so I can order more. The next UFO is up on the design wall. This particular project is from a Sets and Variable workshop that I took during the Fall of 2012. I seem to remember that Nancy liked how this one was turning out, but she suggested that I make the “in-between” areas (the dark gray) larger so the individual “blocks” stood out a bit more. I liked that idea because, to me, this quilt looks like it is being pulled apart. If the dark areas were wider, that might be more obvious. It just means that I need to spend some quality time with my seam ripper this evening.