Next June, I’ll be teaching at the 2012 National Quilting Association show. This will be my first time teaching at a large show, and they loaded me up. Six half day workshops!
- Thursday morning, June 14 – #623 Drawn and Painted Portraits
- Thursday afternoon, June 14 – #643 Perspective for Quilters
- Friday morning, June 15 – #723 Fused Applique Portraits
- Friday afternoon, June 15 – #743 – Quilting Your Portrait
- Saturday morning, June 16 – #825 Playful Portraits
- Saturday afternoon, June 16 – #845 Color in Quiltmaking
Descriptions for the classes are online. Pre-registration is now beginning. If you didn’t get the latest issue of Quilting Quarterly (Volume 40 Number 5 #158), you can download a registration form from the NQA website. Hurry on over and sign up for one or more so I won’t be sitting in the classroom all alone 🙂